In July 1896 Jochen and Julie Schoell opened a small and successful Kurcafé.
During the golden 20ies the family moved to the house in the "Bahnhofstrasse".
After the 2. World War, in the 50ies und 60ies, the Kurcafé was a main attraction in Fuessen's nightlife with dance until the early morning.
This was the year when Erwin Schoell and his wife Rosa Schoell became managers of the house. They renovated and enlarged the Kurcafé and built a hotel with restaurant.
Norbert Schöll, the young pastry master takes over the well known house and holds on a 100 years old family tradition. Together with his wife Birgit, they are consequently renovating and renewing their Kurcafé.